nonconscious : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s concerning mental functioning that is not represented in consciousness
nonconscious psychic processes
- s relating to the lack of consciousness of inanimate things
- Then they were given assessments of nonconscious mood: in word tests, volunteers were asked to complete fragments such as jo or ang with letters of their choice.
- This natural knowledge amounts to the emergence of a basic self, and its presence changes the status of the brain's sensorimotor maps from nonconscious mental patterns to that of .
- It was such a dramatic experience that he never forgot it, at least in his nonconscious part of the brain.
- Tan Le in NewsFactor Network
In the latter part of his career,Le said, "Allan's been conducting ground-breaking research in the processing capabilities of autistic savants. His work demonstrated the ability to access the nonconscious processing capabilities of the...
- St Timothy in San Francisco Chronicle
In his influential book "Strangers to Ourselves: Discovering the Adaptive Unconscious," University of Virginia psychology Professor Timothy D. Wilson argues that we all possess "a nonconscious filter that examines the information reaching our...