nonage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any age prior to the legal age
- The founding father of black humor in a new and splendidly gutty translation of his classic about the bitter, unbreakable orphan whose horrid childhood and nonage were a .
- The founding father of black humor in a new, splendidly gutty translation of his classic about the bitter, unbreakable orphan whose childhood and nonage were a lugubrious epic .
- Something to Sing About (Grand National) is nothing to make a song about, but it returns two-fisted Cinemactor James Cagney to his theatrical nonage of 1924, when he was just one .
News & Articles
- ROBBINSVILLE: Supreme setback
ROBBINSVILLE — The state Supreme Court has declined to hear the township’s case against Sharbell Building Co., which seeks to convert as many as 150 age-restricted units to nonage-restricted units.
Aug. 10, 2013 - The Messenger-Press
- HL Mencken in Christian Science Monitor
I was born in the larva of the comfortable and complacent bourgeoisie,Mencken wrote of his pillowed life, "encapsulated in affection, and kept fat, saucy and contented. Thus I got through my nonage without acquiring an inferiority...