- s not commercially motivated
- Formation of the International Film Foundationnon-profit-making producer and distributor of educational filmswas announced last fortnight in Manhattan.
- It is still a non-profit-making community theatre, but with increased dramatic proficiency, the community interested has become increasingly specializedalmost a guild of .
- Before the floods last month, Los Angeles' non-profit-making Zoopark, owned by the California Zoological Society, had managed to keep itself going.
News & Articles
- EIPC Annual Event at Lane End Conference Centre
European Independent Purchasing Company (EIPC) Ltd – a non-profit-making organisation owned by SUBWAY franchisees in Europe – held its annual summer event at Lane End Conference Centre for the second consecutive year. Delegates were briefed on all the new plans for EIPC, which has delivered more than £111 million in benefit to SUBWAY franchisees across Europe over the last 12 years. (PRWeb July ...
July 25, 2013 - PRWeb