nomad : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons
- Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has raised many an eyebrow over his four-decade rule: keeping cheetahs as pets, staying in nomad tents during trips abroad citing fear of .
- A Kurdish nomad woman rocks her baby's cradle in their tent, near the Turkish-Iraq border.
- In this photograph, a nomad sports his finest robes, trimmed with snow leopard fur, and a fox-fur hat at the festival NEXT 29 tibet.
News & Articles
- Creating a Community of Fanatical Fans with Colin Wright (Video)
In this month’s episode of Search Engine Journal TV, I catch up with author, entrepreneur, and digital nomad Colin Wright. Colin is a master of extreme lifestlye experiments who allows the readers of his blog to vote what country he should live in every 4 months. Here are a few highlights from our chat: Some [...] Author information Srinivas Rao Srinivas Rao is the host and cofounder of ...
June 9, 2013 - Search Engine Journal
- Get happy: This week's drink deal
Think about spending your precious happy hours in places that offer more interactivity than a bar stool and a flat-screen — places like the Nomad World Pub, which recently opened a bocce court on its patio.
June 8, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Spirent Launches Performance Measurement System For HD Voice And Voice Over LTE
Spirent Communications, a leader in testing wireless networks, services and devices, recently announced the launch of Spirent Nomad HD call and voice measurement system
June 7, 2013 - MetrologyWorld.com
- Scott Carson in Sportinglife.com
Carson said: "I just want to get settled now. I've been like a nomad for the last three or four years, going out on loan to three different clubs from Liverpool. It will be good to get some roots down and hopefully settle. I can see myself being...
- Nicolas Sarkozy in Forbes
A child in Mauritius and Nigeria, a teenager in Nice, a nomad of the American and African deserts, Jean-Marie Le Clezio is a citizen of the world, the son of all continents and cultures,Sarkozy said. "A great traveler, he embodies the...
- Horace Engdahl in New York Times
At a news conference in Stockholm on Thursday, Mr. Engdahl said Mr. Le ClÃ©zio's "works have a cosmopolitan character. Frenchman, yes, but more so a traveler, a citizen of the world, a nomad."