noisiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the auditory effect characterized by loud and constant noise
- Besides, the submarinesfamed for their noisinessare absurdly easy to detect.
- Caesar futilely decried Rome's noisiness, and the situation has got steadily worse ever since.
- It has that terrible noisiness which is the bane of too-innocent merriment.
News & Articles
- The Perfect Listener
I never knew that by August the birds are practically silent, only a twitter here and there. Now I notice. Last spring their noisiness taught me the difference between screamers and whistlers and cooers and O, the coloraturas.
June 12, 2013 - High Plains Observer
- Chinua Achebe in BBC News
In The Trouble with Nigeria, Mr Achebe wrote that "there is indeed no better place to observe the thrusting indiscipline of Nigerian behaviour than on the roads: frenetic energy, rudeness, noisiness".
- Robert Richardson in WhoWon.com
With a new sponsor on board this season, I'm ready to climb behind the wheel of my No. 23 Mahindra Tractors car and put some heat on its tires. The off-season was a great time for me to relax and get away from the noisiness of the track,said...