- n a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- n a wooden block built into a masonry wall so that joinery structure can be nailed to it
- Wait - no disrespect, but was the HOT TUB filled with egg nog, or were YOU filled with egg nog? Hey, it's a fair question.
- He'd been drinking too much free market egg nog So its best he had to go But he wrote a book full of financial flim flam Defiant as he was, he said financial WMDs, "Hell, no!".
- Had enough of Bing Crosby's crooning? Handel's Messiah not your cup of nog? This holiday season, in what has become a perennial tradition, a host of popular artists (think 'N Sync .
News & Articles
- Evans vs. Henderson Fight Card: What a Win Means for Rashad Evans
Despite being nicknamed "Suga," things haven't been going so sweet for UFC light heavyweight Rashad Evans . After stringing together an impressive four-fight win streak following his brutal title loss to Lyoto Machida at UFC 98, the former champ has looked abysmal in his last two outings, dropping back-to-back bouts to Jon Jones and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira. Now set to face former Pride champ ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Sonnen: Henderson and I 'set up' Jones last year
03:48 PM ET 06.10 | Chael Sonnen has seemingly come clean about how he got the Shogun and Jon Jones fights. "You know, it really got put together through Little Nog's cowardice," Sonnen said on 'UFC Tonight: Fight Edition'. "I've been training for Shogun for a while. I knew this was going to happen.
June 10, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- UFC on Fuel 10: How Werdum Tapped Nog and Silva Starched Feijao
UFC on Fuel 10 provided some exciting matchups and as many of you will have already heard, broke the promotion's record for most submission wins on a card. It is always good to be reminded that cards which are short big-name matches can still provide incredible entertainment. Today I would like to talk about three fights which took place last night, Fabricio Werdum vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report