- n a titled peer of the realm
- In this way, the old nobleman became the most world-renowned man his ancient race had produced for centuries.
- A band of Cilician pirates kidnapped a 25-year old Roman nobleman on the way to Rhodes.
- A British nobleman married into Hollywood royalty, Christopher Guest chronicles ever hopeful wannabes.
News & Articles
- Weekend planner for May 17-19
Nevada Opera presents Mozart’s opera “Don Giovanni,” at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Pioneer Center in downtown Reno. The story is based on Don Giovanni, a young, arrogant, sexually promiscuous nobleman who abuses and outrages everyone in the cast.
June 16, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Avigdor Lieberman in Ha'aretz
My response, which I made in order to clarify that the situation [with Syria] is unbearable, was immediately met with a hysterical reaction in Israel of 'how dare we anger the nobleman,'Lieberman said on Friday in an interview with Channel 2...
- Ian Rankin in guardian.co.uk
It's a true story of a 16th-century Italian nobleman who killed his wife, his wife's lover, and his son, because he thinks he might be a bastard,said Rankin. "He repents but he is eventually killed by his second wife."
- Norman Mailer in The New York Review of Books
Mailer sees clearly the political death rattles of the old WASP aristocracy, destined to "grow more insane each year, like a rich nobleman in an empty castle chasing elves and ogres with his stick."