no : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a negative
his no was loud and clear
- n a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- a quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
we have no bananas
no eggs left and no money to buy any
have you no decency?
did it with no help
I'll get you there in no time
- r referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
he was no heavier than a child
- r not in any degree or manner; not at all
he is no better today
- r used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
no, you are wrong
News & Articles
- No expansion for C-USA, set to stay at 14 schools
No expansion for C-USA, set to stay at 14 schools
June 13, 2013 - CBS Sports
- No charges against HPD officer who killed double amputee in a wheelchair
No charges against HPD officer who killed double amputee in a wheelchair Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 1:37 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2013 A Harris County grand jury has declined to bring criminal charges against a Houston police officer who fatally shot a double amputee ...
June 13, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- No more loose green waste pick up
The city will no longer pick up loose green waste this year. Only containerized green waste will be picked up from now on. Property owners with loose green waste will be ticketed.
June 13, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch
- Dan Gilbert in The Associated Press
As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier,Gilbert wrote. "This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating...
- Charlie Crist in The Guardian
But make no mistake: we will fight this spill with everything we've got for as long it takes. We will make BP pay for the damage their company has caused. And we will do whatever's necessary to help the Gulf Coast and its people recover from this... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA CNN (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/evening-buzz-pres-obama-outlines-oil-response-plan/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGYxiJ3ugnGbbsGQ_Enlbg1Yo2A9Q Jun 15, 2010
67810 90381 no It's pretty ugly, there's no question about it," Florida's governor, Charlie Crist, told reporters.