- n the seventh month of the civil year; the first month of the ecclesiastic year (in March and April)
News & Articles
- Nissan Expects Thai Slump to Limit Southeast Asia Sales Growth
Nissan Motor Co. (7201) , Japan ’s second-largest carmaker, said a slump in demand in Thailand will undermine sales growth in Southeast Asia. Sales in the five Southeast Asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines , Thailand, and Vietnam , will probably reach 270,000 units in the 12 months ending March, compared with about 260,000 a year earlier, Takayuki Kimura, the Bangkok-based ...
June 12, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Nissan announces Canadian price reduction and faster charging time for 2013 Nissan LEAF
Nissan announces Canadian price reduction and faster charging time for 2013 Nissan LEAF
June 11, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Nissan Gives $150,000 To UTI Foundation For Technical Training Scholarships
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- June 11, 2013 : Nissan's support of technical education through the Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation has provided grants to more than 100 students over the last five years.
June 11, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Dieter Zetsche in NDTV.com
Daimler and the Renault-Nissan Alliance are combining common interests to form a promising foundation that is based on a number of very concrete and attractive project cooperations. Our skills complement each other very well,Daimler AG...
- Gordon Brown in Independent
Prime Minister Gordon Brown said yesterday: "Sunderland could now be a strong contender to produce electric vehicles for Nissan in Europe, and we will continue to work with Nissan to ensure this happens."
- Carlos Ghosn in BBC News
Nissan chief executive Carlos Ghosn said the the firm's "worst assumptions on the state of the global economy have been met or exceeded". "The global auto industry is in turmoil. Nissan is no exception."