ninety-five : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being five more than ninety
- Birch's Blacklist says this car was stolen but for you, friends, the complete price: only two-ninety-five hundred dollars in easy monthly payments of twenty dollars a week, twice a .
- There are ninety-five foods on file including ground lamb, salmon and even fennel and pumpkin.
- It's not change when John McCain decided to stand with George Bush ninety-five percent of the time, as he did in the Senate last year.
News & Articles
- LAPD watchdog finds short paper trail on force investigations
Ninety-five percent of such cases involve 'less serious' use of force by officers and get less rigorous internal review, making them tougher to scrutinize, L.A. Police Commission says. The Los Angeles Police Department investigates incidents involving the use of force by officers in a way that makes it difficult in most cases for the city's police watchdog to evaluate the thoroughness of those ...
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Pinterest Network Helps Brands Pin More Content
Pingage , a Pinterest-focused marketing startup, has changed its name to Ahalogy and is announcing a pins-based platform called Content Network. "We recommend 15 to 20 [Pinterest] pins per day," Bob Gilbreath, president of Cincinnati-based Ahalogy, told Adweek. "When you talk to a brand about that, their jaw drops. Ninety-five percent of the brands we've spoken with don't have that kind of ...
June 10, 2013 - AdWeek
Careers are sometimes molded by circumstances beyond our control. But you must love your work if it consumes your passions at the age of ninety-five. Chester “Chet” Heth and his wife have lived in Palos Verdes for the past 46 years and raised a family of five children. They have eight grandchildren.
June 9, 2013 - Easy Reader
- Abd al-Karim Qasim in Washington Post
Brig. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi, the Iraqi military spokesman, said, "We have not seen such a wave of attacks since the security plan began. These are terrorist challenges. Ninety-five percent of those killed today were civilians."
- Simon Gagne in USA Today
We didn't feel very confident going out there being down 5-1,Gagne said. "Ninety-five percent of the time you end up losing the game. The crowd got energized, gave us energy, and fired us up."
- Barack Obama in msnbc.com
This is where American jobs will be tomorrow,Obama said. "Ninety-five percent of the world's customers and fastest-growing markets are beyond our borders."