- n position 19 in a countable series of things
- s coming next after the eighteenth in position
- On how modern Latin American countries got locked in a cycle that left their economies underdeveloped: "By the middle of the nineteenth century, servicing of foreign debt absorbed .
- The nineteenth century doesn't figure in our current discussion, although there would doubtless be much to be learned if we were to compare and contrast the whiskers of John .
- Growing up in Boston in the middle of the nineteenth century, even Henry Adams author of "The Education Of Henry Adams" and an egregious priss, though a lovely writer .
News & Articles
- Architecture Firms Need To Stop Referring To Junior Employees As 'Interns'
The title “intern” should be banished from the profession of architecture. It’s about time. It has run its course. It’s outmoded and contributes to a culture of exploitation in the guise of opportunity. Frankly, it makes us look so nineteenth century.
June 12, 2013 - Business Insider
- Calendar List
NINETEENTH ANNUAL COALTON DAYS PARADE will be June 22. Line-up will begin at 12:30 p.m. The parade will begin at 2 p.m. Parade staff will be on hand to assist with line up. Awards will be given to fire departments and twirlette/dance groups.
June 9, 2013 - The Inter-Mountain
- READER SUBMITTED: Regency Romances Growing In Popularity According To Local Author
Regency Romance novels are a distinct genre that represent the polite and stylistic conventions of early nineteenth century England. Jane Austen and later, Georgette Heyer, are the most notable early Regency authors. According to Elaine Violette, a Niantic author of Regency Romances, the popularity of historical romance is growing, particularly with current movies portraying Regency classics ...
June 9, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford