- n game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them; in some versions the object is to take the last remaining matchstick on the table and in other versions the object is to avoid taking the last remaining matchstick on the table
- Secretary Marvin Mclntyre gave 'nim the airborne text of the relief bill to study and sign.
- Results: Wedell taught nim to fly, sold him a plane, became his good friend, confided his own ambitions.
News & Articles
- Eddie Redmayne May Play Stephen Hawking in ‘Theory of Everything’
Briefly: James Marsh, director of Man on Wire and Project Nim, is putting together Theory of Everything, a dramatized biography of physicist Stephen Hawking. To play the scientist, Marsh is reportedly looking to Eddie Redmayne, of Les Miserables, and My Week With Marilyn. If the deal happens, Marsh will still need an actress to play [...]
June 13, 2013 - /Film
- If Things Are So Great, Why Is This Chart So Bad?
Just as during the Great Moderation, buying financials has become the no-lose trade for any and all momo junkies. From their 'fortress' balance sheets ( prone to total leveraged collapse at any moment from giant over-zealous trades and mismarking of assets ) to their 'can't lose' scenario analysis if rates rise because NIM will make them rich ( aside from the fact that it won't ), bank stocks ...
June 13, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Domain Associates Announces Promotion of Nimesh Shah to Partner
PRINCETON, N.J. and SAN DIEGO, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Domain Associates, a U.S. venture capital firm investing in breakthrough life sciences technologies, announced today that Nimesh Shah has been ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jodie Foster in Allentown Morning Call
Nim is completely independent and lives on her own in the wild, which was just so fascinating to me,says Foster. "I loved her self-reliance." "And, also, I liked the idea that Nim and Alexandra were versions of each other. They both...
- JP Morgan in Reuters
Morgan Stanley said higher rates would lift non-interest margins "as checking account balances are non-interest bearing and most banks have positioned themselves to be asset sensitive, which drives up NIM as rates rise, (and) it suggests that credit...
- Gerard Butler in USA Today
When Nim reads a book about Alex Rover, suddenly I'm in an Arabian desert with evil captors, or I'm being tied up by African tribesmen,says Butler, who uses an American accent for Jack and his Scottish burr for Alex.