nihil : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Latin) nil; nothing (as used by a sheriff after an unsuccessful effort to serve a writ)
- Lenin said, "Ideas are much more fatal things than guns," a founder's nihil obstat that culminated in the years of poet destruction (Osip Mandelstam, Marina Tsvetaeva) and book .
- The Italian Rabbinical Council denounced La Bibbia as "sacrilege"; Milan's Roman Catholic Cardinal Montini withdrew the nihil obstat of the church.
- Attracted by her plan for saving scarce land and even scarcer money, the city sounded out the Vatican, received an immediate nihil obstat.
News & Articles
- Johnny Depp Nearly Set for Alice in Wonderland Sequel
Although The Lone Ranger may have unperformed in its opening week, the future is looking bright for the continued partnership of leading man Johnny Depp and Walt Disney Pictures. Variety is reporting that Depp's production company, Infinitum Nihil, is planning a move from Warner Bros. Pictures to Disney and that he's now close to signing on to reprise his role as the Mad Hatter in the upcoming ...
July 12, 2013 - Coming Soon
- The blue Nihil
The blue Nihil
July 11, 2013 - Ventura County Reporter