nicely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a nice way
a nicely painted house
- At night, with the help of a light sensor, it dims nicely and is highly visible.
- Too soon comes a nicely individual ending.
- His lover and star, Amber Waves (a nicely wasted Julianne Moore), is almost as devoted to the son she never sees as she is to her cocaine stash.
News & Articles
- Mumford and Sons Bassist Recovering From Brain Surgery
Mumford and Sons bassist Ted Dwane was recently diagnosed with a blood clot on the surface of his brain that required surgery, and now his bandmates are saying that he’s recovering nicely from the procedure. “It is with great joy that we can announce that...
June 14, 2013 - ABC News
- Review: 'Berberian' film spins out of control
'Berberian Sound Studio' starts out with a good idea, builds on it nicely and then collapses into convenient gibberish. Oh well.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit News
- Playing 'Fact or Fiction' on all the Latest Liverpool Transfer Rumours
Brendan Rodgers' transfer plans are moving along rather nicely, so we turn our attention to the latest truckload of targets. There's an Armenian footballing sensation plying his trade in the Ukrainian leagues—could he be the answer to the Liverpool faithful's prayers? What about the Ajax star with just a year left on his contract? Is he the cheap option Rodgers simply cannot ignore? In this clip ...
June 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Andres Iniesta in New York Times
We'd all like to play nicely, scoring five goals a game, and sometimes that happens,Iniesta said. "There are good moments and difficult moments, but what's important is that we're in the quarterfinals."
- Darryl Sutter in Vancouver Sun
This really ties our centre-ice position together nicely,stated Sutter, via press release. "Adding Olli gives us a good mix at centre ice with (Matt) Stajan, (Daymond) Langkow and (Mikael) Backlund."
- President Bush in Washington Post
The weather cooperated nicely,Bush said about the wedding at his 1,600-acre Texas ranch. "Just as the vows were exchanged, the sun set over our lake and it was just a special day and a wonderful day and we're mighty blessed."