newscaster : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who broadcasts the news
- Has there ever been a more cringe-inducing anchor meltdown than the one suffered by college newscaster Brian Collins during this Ball State University sports broadcast? The clip .
- Instead, he saw the local newscaster on TV with huge flames behind him.
- At the Yamaichi Securities firm, which Tanimoto joined in 1997 as an in-house newscaster, she was chided for daring to voice her opinions on news contentand for cropping her .
News & Articles
- Relay for Life of Hackettstown welcomed WNBC's Pat Battle to celebration
Relay for Life of Greater Hackettstown Committee with WNBC’s Pat Battle – (Photo Credit: Mary Wood) The 2013 Relay for Life of Greater Hackettstown held May 31 – June 1 a surprise visit from WNBC’s newscaster Pat Battle. The American...
June 10, 2013 - The Warren Reporter
- Meet Arrested Development's Unlikely Star: Newscaster John Beard
Meet Arrested Development's Unlikely Star: Newscaster John Beard Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 5:12 am, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 John Beard was the news anchor at Fox's Los Angeles station, KTTV, in 2003 when Arrested Development producers tried to ...
June 6, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Blanche Week! Vote For the Best Anderson Cooper Jab
The dreamy newscaster got roasted by our Twitter followers. Now it's your turn to vote for the best joke. read more
June 5, 2013 - The Advocate
- DL Hughley in International Herald Tribune
My agent called to say, 'What do you think about CNN?' and I said I'm not a newscaster,Hughley said.
- Peter Sissons in guardian.co.uk
Sissons told the Daily Mirror: "The longest newscaster before me was Dickie Baker, who did the BBC news for 28 years. Some people think I am still working for ITN, even though I left 20 years ago." "I do feel I'm still on top of my game and I...
- Patricia Heaton in Dallas Morning News
She's had a responsibility he's never had,Ms. Heaton says. "And as a woman newscaster, she's no spring chicken and carries a certain amount of pressure on how she looks, something I can relate to."