- a poisonous to nerves or nerve cells
- Although it is not known whether dexfenfluramine is also neurotoxic in humans, studies using available state-of-the-art methods (e.
- The goal was to improve the flow of cerebrospinal fluid in the brain and reduce the buildup of neurotoxic proteins.
- Enclosed please find articles from the peer-reviewed literature documenting fenfluramines serotonin neurotoxic potential in animals and discussing the possible relevance of these .
News & Articles
- Explainer: What's Going On In Syria
The Obama Administration is considering launching air strikes against the Syrian government. In case you just started following the story now, here's what you need to know. 1. Why is the U.S. getting involved? Because of the likely use of chemical weapons . Doctors Without Borders says that three hospitals in Damascus reported that approximately 3,600 patients displayed "neurotoxic symptoms in ...
Aug. 28, 2013 - WNYC New York Public Radio
- MSF says 355 died of 'neurotoxic' symptoms in Syria
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF, Doctors Without Borders) said 355 people had died earlier this week of "neurotoxic" symptoms as the Syrian government and its foes accused each other of using chemical weapons.
Aug. 25, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News
- 'Neurotoxic symptoms' kill 355 in suspected chemical attack in Syria, says aid group
PARIS — Doctors Without Borders says some 355 people who showed "neurotoxic symptoms" died following the suspected chemical weapons attack this week near Syria's capital. The Paris-based humanitarian aid group said Saturday that three hospitals it supports in the Damascus region reported receiving roughly 3,600 patients who showed such symptoms ...
Aug. 24, 2013 - The Washington Times