neurophysiology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of neuroscience that studies the physiology of the nervous system
- He plunged into neuroanatomy, neurochemistry, neurophysiology, philosophy, religion and mysticism--until it began to dawn on him that he was "learning more and more about less and .
- Satisfied that in Chagas' work they had a major contribution to neurophysiology, extending in significance well beyond its application to curare, the experts adjourned from Rio .
- Jonathan Cole, a professor and a hospital consultant in clinical neurophysiology at Poole and Salisbury Hospitals in southwestern England, has studied the relation between the self .
News & Articles
- Fresh fuel reignites Asperger's debate
Children with Asperger’s Syndrome have different electroencephalography (EEG) patterns to children with autism, reveals a new study. With distinct neurophysiology, the study pours fresh fuel on the on-going debate about how Asperger’s should be classified.
July 31, 2013 - Science Daily
- Pradeep in Earthtimes (press release)
The addition of John Polich to our senior ranks, with his stature as a world leader in cognitive neurophysiology, is a major step forward for our company and represents an important new asset for our clients,Dr. AK Pradeep , founder and Chief...
- Wilder Penfield in Times of India
Wilder Penfield wrote, "To suppose that consciousness of the mind has locality is a failure to understand neurophysiology".