neurology : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of medical science that deals with the nervous system
- n (neurology) the branch of medicine that deals with the nervous system and its disorders
- The Nun study may not be familiar to most people outside of lite neurology circles, but to dementia researchers, it's a gold mine.
- The program's chief education officer, Argentine neurology professor Antonio Battro, who accompanied Negroponte in Rome, says providing laptops to entire villages and nations of .
- From 1983 to 1993, he held faculty positions in neurology, neuropathology and neurosciences at the University of Chicago.
News & Articles
- LSU MD editor in chief of neurological journal
Three scientists at the LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans School of Medicine have been named editors of the Journal of the Neurological Sciences - the official journal of the World Federation of Neurology.
June 14, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Men with restless legs syndrome may be at higher risk of early death
( American Academy of Neurology ) Men who experience restless legs syndrome may have a higher risk of dying earlier, according to research that appears in the June 12, 2013, online issue of Neurology, the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology.
June 12, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Audio-Digest Foundation Announces the Release of Neurology Volume 04, Issue 07: Highlights from Miami Neuro Symposium.
Stephan A. Mayer, MD, Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurological Surgery, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons; Director, Neurological Intensive Care Unit, New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, presented on Fever Control: How and for Whom, and Therapeutic Hypothermia. J. Javier Provencio, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- President Bush in FOXNews
You soothe the pain and fear of patients, you console families who keep constant vigil over their loved ones, you share the joy of a neurology patient's first recovered words and an amputee's first steps,Bush said at the groundbreaking...
- Oliver Sacks in Chicago Sun-Times
Sacks calls this the "neurology of identity" because it deals with "the neural foundations of the self, the age-old problem of mind and brain."
- Ernesto Bertarelli in Jobwerx
Ernesto Bertarelli said: "With this transaction we create a combined business with strong capabilities, especially in neurology and oncology. Together with Serono SA, Merck will be a world-class biotechnology company and a major player in the global...