neuroendocrine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to the nervous and endocrine systems (especially as they function together)
- The notion that Alzheimer's disease might be a neuroendocrine disorder, akin to diabetes, isn't entirely new; it first showed up in the scientific literature roughly 20 years ago .
- Practitioners at Boston's Mind-Body Institute have incorporated forward-bending poses that massage the organs in the neuroendocrine axis (the line of glands that include the .
- Practitioners at Boston's Mind-Body Institute have incorporated forward-bending poses that massage the organs in the neuroendocrine axis .
News & Articles
- Radiopeptide therapy improves survival outcomes for neuroendocrine cancer patients
( Society of Nuclear Medicine ) Peptide-receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) has been a subject of growing research on neuroendocrine tumors, which take up residence in a variety of organs replete with nerve cells that respond to hormone signaling. A countrywide study in Germany deemed PRRT treatment not only safe and effective but life-prolonging, according to a study unveiled during the ...
June 11, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Steve Jobs in Boston Globe
This weekend I underwent a successful surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from my pancreas,Jobs wrote in the e-mail. "I had a very rare form of pancreatic cancer called an islet cell neuroendocrine tumor, which represents about 1 percent...