neurobiologist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a specialist in neurobiology
- Then, two years ago, this 49-year-old neurobiologist at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, Calif.
- Today neurobiologists no longer argue about whether or not the brain can grow new .
- Columbia University neurobiologist Thomas Jessell has found that it takes middling concentrations of this potent morphing factor to produce a motor neuron and lower concentrations .
News & Articles
- Federal officials spinning science to suit agenda, critics claim
Cory Goodman, a neurobiologist and elected member of the National Academy of Sciences, took on... U.S. Department of the Interior officials regularly use distorted scientific research to advance ideological agendas, according to a California scientist.
June 25, 2013 - Washington Examiner