- n the branch of medicine concerned with the kidney - its development and anatomy and physiology and disorders
News & Articles
- MUSC Children's Hospital ranked among nation's top 50
MUSC Children’s Hospital continues its streak as ranking in the top 50 hospitals for children’s heart programs in U.S. News Media Group's 2013-2014 edition of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals, along with a first-time top 50 ranking for the pediatric nephrology program and a second year showing for the pediatric gastroenterology program.
June 12, 2013 - Live 5 News Charleston
- Phoenix Children's Hospital ranked among best in nation
Phoenix Children's Hospital was recently ranked as one of the top children's hospitals in the country in five categories: Cardiology and Heart Surgery, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Urology.
June 11, 2013 - KTAR 92.3 Phoenix
- Boston Children's Hospital Ranks #1 in 7 of the 10 Specialties by U.S. News & World Report
BOSTON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Boston Children's Hospital ranks first in more specialties than any other pediatric hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report's 2013-14 Best Children's Hospitals report. Boston Children's ranks first in Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology & Neurosurgery ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Al-Ghazali in Malaysia Star
The focus on diabetes mellitus this year reflects the importance of the disease from the perspective of nephrology, the branch of medicine which deals with the kidney and its associated disorders,said Dr Ghazali Ahmad.