- n a native or inhabitant of Nepal
- n the official state language of Nepal
- a of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture
News & Articles
- Taste the World goes vegetarian for its June tour
A Greek appetizer of fried chickpea falafel. An Arabian eggplant dip known as baba ghanoush. Tasty Mexican chiles rellenos. A Nepali-style chow mein noodle dish.Who says vegetarian food isn't fun or flavorful? Certainly not the organizers of Taste the World tour, which continues its 2013 season on F...
June 6, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- chairman Prachanda in International Herald Tribune
This victory is a command by the Nepali people to establish lasting peace,Prachanda, 54, told reporters after the result was announced. "We are fully committed to the peace process and multiparty democracy and to rebuild this country."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Times of India
To all those around the world who share common Nepali cultural and linguistic traditions, I send best wishes for a happy 2066,Clinton said. "I hope that in this New Year, Nepal will continue on the path to peace and prosperity. As you...