neglige : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a loose dressing gown for women
- On the other hand, the idea of 8-year-olds' celebrating a holiday that shimmies into view wearing a negligee does seem odd.
- Isabella received Minister Sickles in her negligee, her huge breasts half-bare, her mane of hair hanging down to her waist.
- The photograph showed her lolling in bed, clad in scant, fluffy negligee, with a sad but inviting expression on her face.
News & Articles
- Kan. farmer sues Monsanto over GMO wheat discovery
WICHITA, Kan. — A Kansas farmer has sued seed giant Monsanto over last week’s discovery of genetically engineered experimental wheat in an 80-acre field in Oregon, claiming the company’s gross neglige
June 5, 2013 - Argus Observer