- s not showing due care or attention
- s failing in what duty requires
neglectful of his duties
- So is Spears and Federline's judge looking to make a statement about neglectful parenting? Odds are he's just being exceedingly cautious, says Joanna Grossman, a law professor at .
- The more the Japanese seem to devour the trappings of the world, the more it can seem that they're distrustful or at least neglectful of what lies underneath them (much as we .
- The schools of Washington are, of course, dependent upon Congress for guidance and nurture, and it appears that that busy body has been neglectful.
News & Articles
- ‘Haters’ Get Draya Michele to React on ’106 & Park’
*Draya Michele is quickly becoming Twitter enemy #1. During a recent episode of 106 & park, the reality star was given a chance to defend herself against claims by her critics that she’s a neglectful mother and generally talentless. Leading up to her “106” appearance, the #AskDraya hashtag was used by many to attack the [...]
June 12, 2013 - EURweb
- Gov. Shumlin discusses plan on how to make Rt. 4 safe
Since March, there have been a slew of bad accidents on Route 4 from Hartford to Woodstock, most of which resulted in fatalities. All of the crashes involved one vehicle crossing the center line into oncoming traffic. Gov. Peter Shumlin was in Hartford Friday afternoon to share a plan on how to improve the road and prevent the neglectful driving that causes these kinds of accidents. In front ...
June 9, 2013 - WPTZ Burlington
- Barack Obama in Boston Globe
So this notion, somehow, that because there wasn'ta transformation overnight that we've been neglectful is just simply, factually not accurate,Obama said in an Oval Office interview with April Ryan of American Urban Radio Networks.
- Mike McCready in WFtv.com
For far too long now, the Patients Association has been receiving calls on our helpline from people wanting to talk about the dreadful, neglectful, demeaning, painful and sometimes downright cruel treatment their elderly relatives had experienced... Claire Rayner http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_Rayner&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFpTIduOzNbLl56x9P6bjqkWpl6VQ Sky News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Nurses-Come-Under-Criticism-Over-Treatment-Of-Patients/Article/200908415369162%3Flpos%3DUK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_4%26lid%3DARTICLE_15369162_Nurses_Come_Under_Criticism Aug 26, 2009
67025 89196 neglectful I feel it would be neglectful in our humanitarian efforts not to do it, since we have a platform where we can speak from, put on shows and raise money and awareness for organizations like YouthCare," McCready said. "We're going to do it...