- n the line formed by the edge of a garment around the neck
- A blog that wears its passion on its sleeve and on its French cuff and plunging neckline.
- The most eye-catching were three dresses which featured what one observer dubbed "the pneumonia neckline.
- A lot of period research, and even more glamour, went into this red velvet robe with a scoop neckline and black belt accentuating Leigh's slim waist.
News & Articles
- Kimberley Garner Shows Legs at Man of Steel Premiere
Made in Chelsea babe, Kimberley Garner arrived in style for premiere of ‘Man of Steel’ in London, England. The show stealer looked every inch a bombshell in a skin-revealing color-block red carpet dress. Super sexy, Kimberley Garner looked outstanding in a black top with plunging neckline which she teamed with long emerald skirt. The skirt had a show stopping thigh high split, making the look ...
June 14, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Taylor Swift: 2013 Fragrance Foundation Awards
Taylor Swift , beautiful American singer attended the 2013 Fragrance Foundation Awards in New York City on June 12, 2013. 23-year-old shining star is no stranger to high glam red carpet gowns, and for this event she stepped out in an Emilio Pucci gown. Hello gorgeous ! The show stealer wowed in a dreamy white floor-sweeping gown featuring halter neckline and a sheer insert in front that was both ...
June 13, 2013 - StyleBistro
- From Workday to Weekend: A J.Crew Blouse Styled Three Ways
As working women on budgets, we at Boardroom Belles like our clothes to be versatile. We look for items that are not only wallet-friendly, but can be worn multiple ways, in a variety of settings. Take this pleated top from J.Crew ($128); it’s on-trend with regard to the cut and color, but is also office appropriate with its high-cut neckline and silk construction, making it perfect for weekday ...
June 12, 2013 - Forbes
- Robin Givhan in Politico
It was startling to see that small acknowledgment of sexuality and femininity peeking out of the conservative-aesthetically speaking-environment of Congress,wrote Givhan in "Hillary Clinton's Tentative Dip Into New Neckline Territory."