- r with neatness
she put the slippers under the bed neatly
- Those who wore glasses had them neatly folded next to their body, and all, helpfully, had identification papers for the authorities to find.
- Too many novels feel tidy, as if the world were neatly divisible into East and West, good and bad.
- Affable, neatly bearded and smartly dressed, Umar (a pseudonym given to him by PTI) holds the senior rank of ansar, or guide, in India's loosely knit Muslim militant movement.
News & Articles
- Ten years and still running
Tucked neatly between a couple of triathlons sitting on his summer schedule, area multi-sport athlete Sean Robbins wasn't certain he'd compete in this year's Wilkes-Barre Duathlon.Then a convincing concept struck him just as he began transporting bike racks into town for the event.
June 15, 2013 - Times Leader
- Old 2 Gold sale set for Saturday
SOUTH BEND -- More than 600 bikes are neatly lined up in the concourse of Notre Dame Stadium, ready to be sold at the annual Old 2 Gold sale on Saturday.
June 14, 2013 - 22 WSBT South Bend
- WBAL remembers Dr. Homer Favor
There's no way you can neatly categorize the life of Dr. Homer Favor.
June 13, 2013 - WBAL-TV Baltimore
- John McCain in FOXNews
He's got a few things he wants to sell you: He's offering government-run health care ...... an energy plan guaranteed to work without drilling ...... and an automatic wealth spreader that folds neatly and fits under any bed,McCain told an...
- Barack Obama in RTT News
...addition, Obama called for the creation of an oversight council of existing federal regulators to share information, identify gaps in regulation and "tackle issues that don't fit neatly into an organizational chart."
- David Koepp in FOXNews
I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe fervently in ghost stories,said Koepp, who also made the ghost tale "Stir of Echoes." "They have this bigger-than-life premise that people will accept and drama that can be neatly structured around...