- n a colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube; one of the six inert gasses; occurs in the air in small amounts
- n the compass point midway between north and east; at 45 degrees
- n a midwestern state on the Great Plains
News & Articles
- NE State, King enter into agreement
Credit from King applied to NE State
June 14, 2013 - Bristol Herald Courier
- NE Opco files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
NE Opco files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection WILLMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Envelope maker NE Opco Inc. has filed for bankruptcy protection, saying that the continued shift toward electronic communication has dramatically reduced demand for its products. [...] in the years since, the company's sales have continued to tumble nearly 20 percent a year, as email and services like online bill paying ...
June 12, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- NE Opco Wins Approval of $60 Million Bankruptcy Loan
NE Opco Inc., the largest closely held envelope maker in North America, won court approval to borrow as much as $60 million of a bankruptcy loan to help fund operations.
June 11, 2013 - Bloomberg