- n a member of a group of Jews who (during the early history of the Christian Church) accepted Jesus as the Messiah; they accepted the Gospel According to Matthew but rejected the Epistles of St. Paul and continued to follow Jewish law and celebrate Jewish holidays; they were later declared heretic by the Church of Rome
- n an early name for any Christian
- n an inhabitant of Nazareth
- a of or relating to the Nazarenes or their religion
- a of or relating to the town of Nazareth or its inhabitants
News & Articles
- Cleaning up around Nacogdoches
Members and youth of Nacogdoches First Church of The Nazarene and Dream Center, work together to clean up the playground Tuesday at Pecan Park. The two groups will be working around Nacogdoches all week to clean-up and give a lending hand to several places that need tending to. They had about 60 people out working in different places Tuesday, and will have four groups a day for the rest of the ...
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- Youth news June 12, 2012
Judah Christian High School senior Myles Roosevelt recently won the Erika Harold Scholarship, which is given each year to a senior headed to a four-year college. Roosevelt will attend Olivet Nazarene University next year. He is the son of Tamara Roosevelt, Champaign, the grandson of Wayne and Mary Jane Roosevelt, Mahomet, and the great-grandson of Maxine Leffler, Mahomet. --- read more
June 12, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Morgan County Community Briefs - 06-10-13
Nazarene Bible school Circus Bible School will be held on Monday, June 10, through Friday, June 14, from 6 to 8 p.
June 11, 2013 - The Fort Morgan Times
- Noli de Castro in Philippine Star
No. There was nothing political in my prayer when I grabbed the rope in pulling the carriage of the Black Nazarene,De Castro said.
- Friedrich Nietzsche in Christian Post
And this is why Nietzsche, who captures worldly wisdom so well, writes so disparagingly about "the death of the Nazarene."
- Gaudencio Rosales in Inquirer.net
Nakikita niya ang kaniyang sarili kapag siya ay salat, kapag siya ay inaapi [The poverty-strricken and oppressed Filipino sees himself in the Black Nazarene],Rosales said of the Filipinos' devotion.