- n someone with an aggressively negative attitude
- Except for the occasional naysayer who claims to be the true inventor, these facts are reasonably undisputed.
- In the Senate, even one determined naysayer is capable of grinding the institution to a halt.
- If you can't find an oddball, try a naysayer or even a mere stranger anyone who can keep things vaguely uncomfortable.
News & Articles
- Viacom’s Toughest Critic Upgrades Stock But Warns Of “Storm Clouds”
Did hell just freeze over? It must have, because this morning Viacom ‘s most relentless naysayer on Wall Street, Bernstein Research’s Todd Juenger, upgraded the stock to “market perform” from “underperform” raising his target price to $73 from $64. It’s not that he thinks CEO Philippe Dauman has turned things around after a series of problems including last year’s ratings woes at Nickelodeon and ...
July 11, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Jimmy Carter in Washington Times
Carter describes Likud Party leaderBenjamin Netanyahu as a "key political associate and naysayer" who was strongly opposed to Israel relinquishing control over the Sinai.
- Dennis Cardoza in Fresno Bee (registration)
There wasn't a naysayer in the room,Cardoza said at a news conference following the two-hour meeting. "We all agree it needs to happen. The only question is how soon."
- Jim Nussle in Washington Post
I hate to be a naysayer about this at all, but I'm not sure how we get a conference with the Senate with where they're at. Last year, they were at least, I think, trying. This year, I think they almost gave up before they started the process,...