navigator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the ship's officer in charge of navigation
- n the member of an aircrew who is responsible for the aircraft's course
- n in earlier times, a person who explored by ship
- In the famous code that an administrator used to report the success of the experiment by open phone to Washington, Fermi was "the Italian navigator" who had "landed in the new world.
- See Also Tech PTI Archive: By WILSON ROTHMAN Last week I reviewed a nice GPS navigator for Palm OS PDAs, and in the prevailing spirit of congenial bipartisanship, I wanted to .
- The first man to name it the New World was the Florentine navigator and businessman Amerigo Vespucci; at least, according to Author Arciniegas, he also reached the mainland before .
News & Articles
- Olympic gold medalist will speak Friday in Pascagoula
Navigator Credit Union aims to help women pass the torch of knowledge Friday with help from an Olympic gold medalist.
June 20, 2013 - The Biloxi Sun Herald
- Garmin Announces RV 760LMT, A New Navigator Made For The RV Lifestyle
Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd., the global leader in satellite navigation, recently announced the RV 760LMT, its first navigator created just for the RV lifestyle
June 19, 2013 - PublicWorks.com
- BBB Wise Giving Alliance, Charity Navigator, and GuideStar Join Forces to Dispel the Charity "Overhead Myth"
In a historic move, the leaders of the country's three leading sources of information on nonprofits -- GuideStar, Charity Navigator, and BBB Wise Giving Alliance -- penned an open letter to the donors ...
June 17, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance