nasturtium : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any tropical American plant of the genus Tropaeolum having pungent juice and long-spurred yellow to red flowers
- n aquatic herbs
- n flowers and seeds and leaves all used as flavorings
- Why am I so blind as to think a petunia and a nasturtium look alike, and she so blind that she reads 'I am not rich' as 'I am now rich?' .
- As he walked up down alone, his cigar made a nasturtium-colored spot in the darkness.
- The lamb with braised lentils, garnished with nasturtium? Owner-chef Harlan Peterson, an escaped car designer who once styled Thunderbirds for Ford, says he is trying to phase out .
News & Articles
- An eye for beauty
The Nasturtium Garden Club maintains the flower beds at both Sequoyah City Park and the Tahlequah Public Library, as well as awards home and business owners for their contributions.
June 20, 2013 - Tahlequah Daily Press
- Paul Bertolli in Los Angeles Times
Garnish the soup with garlic butter,Bertolli writes, "or swirls of crÃ¨me fraÃ®che thinned to the consistency of the soup and chopped nasturtium petals."