nashville : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n capital of the state of Tennessee; located in the north central part of the state on the Cumberland River; known for country music
News & Articles
- Nashville's traffic problems expected to only get worse
Nashville congestion has nearly doubled over last three decades, a national traffic study reports, and now nearly half of the miles driven during morning and evening rush hour are considered clogged.
June 12, 2013 - The Tennessean
- Nashville schools may drop intersession breaks
The Metro Nashville school system may drop intersessions — the spring and fall breaks designed to give struggling students extra academic time — and instead add extra school days for everyone.
June 12, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Nashville Predators sign Roman Josi to seven-year deal
The Nashville Predators announced on Monday that they have agreed to terms on a seven-year, $28 million contract with defenseman Roman Josi . Josi, 23, appeared in all 48 games last year for Nashville while tallying 18 points in his sophomore campaign with the Predators.
June 10, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Taylor Swift in ABC Online
I just hope that you know how much this means to me ...... that we get to take this back to Nashville,said Swift, whose album Fearless was the biggest-selling release in the United States last year.
- Joe Garagiola in SI.com
We're going to come back in Nashville with some options: liners, hard caps, helmets without flaps, helmets with flaps,Garagiola said.
- Robert Plant in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Jimmy Page and I wrote this post-Led Zeppelin and it's been given that Nashville touch and it feels pretty good,said Plant, who never won a Grammy with Zep but earned one with Page 10 years ago and another last year with Krauss, who has...