- n an aromatic ointment used in antiquity
- nard Kerik, the former New York City police commissioner running Iraq's Interior Ministry, has an unusual take on the wave of attacks on American soldiers that claimed five lives .
- Song of Songs, 1-8: "While the king was on his couch, my nard gave forth its fragrance.
- The Russians are bulking nard at their enemies.
News & Articles
- Girls Tennis: Tech sweeps Warriors to seize CLC lead
ST. CLOUD - Kennedy Rusk-Hannah Moen battled through a three-hour match before falling to Steph Nard-Sabrina Strum at No. 3 doubles as Brainerd was swept 7-0 by St. Cloud Tech in a battle of Central Lakes Conference leaders Tuesday. "No.
Sept. 11, 2013 - Brainerd Dispatch
- Quintin Mikell in The Times of Trenton - NJ.com
They still want to run the football first,safety Quintin Mikell said, "but with them having Ber nard Berrian, you can't really play eight in the box, because they can burn you deep. So it's going to be a challenge for us."