narcoleptic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who has narcolepsy
- n a soporific drug that produces an uncontrollable desire to sleep
- a of or relating to narcolepsy
- A narcoleptic dachshund? How about a baby polar bear sleeping next to a plush, stuffed polar bear? Cute Things Falling Asleep might be the most adorable time waster since Animal .
- Bassets are genetically narcoleptic, but ours made a case for canine Ritalin.
- He has the sleepy sensuality of the young Robert Mitchuma narcoleptic dreamboat quality that suggests a sleek predator roused from slumber by a poke through .
News & Articles
- the STORY
Because the world needs the palpable sexuality of John Malkovich and Helen Mirren on screen together, here comes Red 2 . You’d never know from the inspired title, but it’s actually a sequel to the film Red , which was something of a sleeper hit, and not just because it starred actors old enough to go narcoleptic mid-interview.
July 25, 2013 - The Reader