- n any of various volatile flammable liquid hydrocarbon mixtures; used chiefly as solvents
- Young George Merck grew up in the pleasant country demesne of Llewellyn Park, spent his summers sailing in his father's naphtha launch on Lake Hopatcong, traveling abroad or .
- For two nights and a day the hostages huddled under the naphtha jugs.
- The Standard Oil rights included: 1) two years' monopoly of selling Russian oil in Egypt; 2) 500,000 tons of raw naphtha for sale in Mediterranean countries; 3) 500,000 tons of .
News & Articles
- OAO Novatek UK Regulatory Announcement: NOVATEK Launches First Stage of Ust-Luga Complex
MOSCOW--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moscow, 19 June 2013. OAO NOVATEK (“NOVATEK” and/or the “Company”) announced today the launch of the first stage of the Gas Condensate Fractionation and Transshipment Complex (“the Ust-Luga Complex”) located at the port of Ust-Luga on the Baltic Sea. The inaugural tanker carrying 80 thousand tons of naphtha was shipped today to Braskem, a Brazilian company. The first ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Ram Vilas Paswan in Thaindian.com (blog)
Speaking to reporters at the two-day International PetroChem Conference 2008, here, Paswan said: "I had asked the finance minister prior to the budget to remove the import duty on naphtha but then they only reduced it."
- Sushil Kumar Shinde in International Herald Tribune
The short supply of naphtha for this plant is attributable to its high cost,Shinde told lawmakers, adding, "The cost of power generated by this plant is presently unacceptable to Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution," the state...
- Mani Shankar Aiyar in Expressindia.com
Levying excise duty on subsidised products is anomalous. These products may therefore, carry nil excise duty as is the case for naphtha used by the fertilizer sector,Aiyar wrote to Finance Minister.