nanny : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a woman who is the custodian of children
- n female goat
- No kids, no nanny, no Zoe Baird problem.
- Grace Rwaramba, far left, nanny to singer Michael Jackson's children Paris Jackson, left, Prince Michael Jackson, right, and Prince Michael Jackson II An enigmatic woman in Michael .
- But they hadn't counted on the nanny.
News & Articles
- NYC Nanny Denies She Killed 2 Kids
NYC nanny accused of killing 2 kids in her care denies involvement, says someone else did it
June 13, 2013 - ABC News
- NYC nanny denies she killed 2 kids in her care
A New York City nanny accused of killing two children in her care says someone else did it and the charges against her "are all lies." Yoselyn (YOH'-sih-lihn) Ortega tells the Daily News (http://nydn.us/12I320F ) in a jailhouse interview that she didn't kill 2-year-old Leo Krim and his 6-year-old sister, Lucia.
June 13, 2013 - Fox News
- Net Nanny Provides Safe Web Surfing for Microsoft Windows 8
SALT LAKE CITY, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Net Nanny ® today announced the availability of Net Nanny with support for Microsoft Windows 8 , providing safe web browsing in real time and related parental ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Tank Johnson in SportingNews.com
It's certainly changed since I left here. It pisses me off coming back here to be honest. It's a great country but we've got to be responsible for our actions and it's certainly a bloody nanny state when it comes to what we can do. And Lewis has... Mark Webber http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Webber&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG0KpR2BdUq9sKO_Nuphh1JJ9y3cw Brisbane Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/australian-grand-prix/mark-webber-takes-swipe-at-australian-nanny-state-20100328-r4vs.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE6tyY00-HqxNKQNoIC28HcOYK9Ug Mar 27, 2010
66452 88493 nanny Man, that's tough," Johnson said Tuesday, pausing between words as he remembered Willie Posey. "Tough. Tough. That dude was Uncle Po. He was a brother, a nanny. He was everything to me."
- Marc Anthony in Access Hollywood
She expects me to help and she makes no bones about it,Marc said. "I get the late shift. I get literally from 10 PM because we don't have a nanny. It's just me and Jennifer figuring it out. From 10 PM to 8 [AM], that's my shift"