- n a potent narcotic antagonist (trade name Narcan) especially effective with morphine
- At-home drug overdose reversal kits using the drug naloxone are being distributed to drug users in more than 15 states.
- There was no significant difference among the control group, with or without naloxone.
- In an experiment involving dental patients having molars extracted, they gave them either a placebo or the drug naloxone, which is known to block the effects of endorphin, a .
News & Articles
- New Website Aims to Reduce Worldwide Overdose Deaths from Opioids
VILNIUS, Lithuania, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Drug users, their families, and friends, need to know how to use, access, and advocate for the life-saving drug naloxone, said the Open Society Foundations and an international coalition of public health organizations today who launched the website naloxoneinfo.org. The coalition includes the Open Society Foundations, Harm Reduction ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News