naivete : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n lack of sophistication or worldliness
- He was an engaging combination of sass and sweetness and naivete.
- What I would be guilty of, however, is gross naivete and wishful thinking.
- Hitler also counted on Stalin's naivete.
- John McCain in Forbes
John McCain, the Republican nominee in waiting, said Obama was showing "naivete and inexperience and lack of judgment" in his willingness to meet with US foes.
- John Amaechi in Forbes
I think they illustrate the diversity of opinion,Amaechi said. "Some of them illustrate a great deal of naivete, and an oversimplification of the issue. And some of them don't speak with much thought at all. But there are some really...
- Elizabeth Banks in Urbana Daily Citizen
He's robotic and not quite in control of his form, his human form,said co-star Elizabeth Banks. "Eddie's performance, he has a lot of naivete about the world around him. He comes off as being extremely strange and odd, and that naivete...