- n a worker who attaches something by nailing it
- Nevertheless, the Irish Republican Army were still as busy as nailers in other ways, so Scotland Yard, believing .
- Despite Franklin Roosevelt's professed disinterest in State races this year, Administration forces worked like nailers to put up a New Deal slate in the primary.
- PTI, nailer of facts, will gladly nail on the head any charge of dishonest advertising.
News & Articles
- Cory Monteith Was Invaluable To Glee. Where Does the Show Go Now?
Regardless of the cause, Cory Monteith’s death is a tragic one. He was young and talented — a gifted drummer, an awkward-as-hell dancer, and a reliable nailer of power ballads. And he was Finn Hudson, Glee’s main testament to the life-changing power of music, arguably the show’s primary message.The loss of ... More »
July 14, 2013 - Vulture