- n a coenzyme present in most living cells and derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid; serves as a reductant in various metabolic processes
- Salter: He's not president yet, nad he hasn't sat down with Democrats and Republicans in Congress to fix this broken system.
- Usti nad Labem Succumbing to pressure from the European Union and human rights activists within the Czech Republic, the government of the northern Bohemian city of Usti nad Labem .
- The Treasury nad recommended new and higher surtaxes on personal and corporate incomes (PTI, May 5), higher gift and estate taxes, increased excises on many such commodities as .
News & Articles
- CE Week 2013: Monitor Audio takes on NAD with the Airstream A100 integrated amp
Monitor Audio is in attendance at CEWeek, where it is showing off a new $500 integrated amp that sports AirPlay, DLNA and high-quality 24/96 DACs. The slick-looking integrated appears to compete nicely with NAD's recently announced digital hybrids. The post CE Week 2013: Monitor Audio takes on NAD with the Airstream A100 integrated amp appeared first on Digital Trends .
June 27, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Sharad Pawar in Hindu
Asked what he thought was the reason for Congress to decide on not having a tie-up with UPA partners at the national level, Pawar said "every party thinks of how to build their own base......nad they have every right to do so."
- Frankie Dettori in Sportinglife.co.za
Of Jalil, who has been transformed by the switch to dirt, Dettori said: "He's three for three at Nad Al Sheba and he loves the track. He's on an upward curve, but this is the biggest challenge of his life. Curlin has to be the one to beat,...
- David Sinclair in Newswise (press release)
Mitochondria are the guardians of cell survival,says Sinclair. "If we can keep boosting levels of NAD in the mitochondria, which in turn stimulates buckets more of SIRT3 and SIRT4, then for a period of time the cell really needs nothing...