mythologic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity
- When the government submitted an affidavit in the Supreme Court last week saying "mythological texts" could not "incontrovertibly prove" the existence of Lord Rama or the simian .
- Blagojevich has been in and out of Manhattan since his pre-dawn arrest, last winter, peddling the line that he comes from a mythological realm in which Lake Michigan, like Avernus .
- While impromptu foot and horseback parades had been a regular New Orleans occurrence for decades, it was in 1857 that the first "krewe" private groups with semi-mythological .
- Cem Karaca in Today's Zaman
The sculptors will build sculptures of mythologic incidents and heroes in Egyptian, Greek, Scandinavian, Japanese, Chinese, Maya, Aztec and Turkish cultures,Karaca said.