- n aromatic resin that is burned as incense and used in perfume
- In 1845, Italian Bernardino Branca developed a cure-all he called Fernet an 80-proof concoction containing myrrh, rhubarb, aloe, peppermint oil and opiates to treat .
- Of the three precious gifts-gold, frankincense and myrrh-the Magi carried to Bethlehem, only gold has remained on elite Yuletide shopping lists.
- In Spain it is these three, who, upholding the tradition they began when delivering gold, frankincense and myrrh to the baby Jesus's bedside, bring presents to children on the .
News & Articles
- Pac-12 lunch links: UCLA LB Barr hurt
Er, well, um, if you're dropping by again, do pop in. Heh. And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time. All right? Heh. Thank you. Good bye. A look at two players who are breaking out in Arizona's preseason camp. Arizona State is trying to fill two holes on defense. The injury to safety Avery Sebastian has brought California closer ...
Aug. 21, 2013 - ESPN Blogs