mutton : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n meat from a mature domestic sheep
- Prashanth Vishwanathan India Picture Kohinoor's head chef, his son Romin, prepares other Britannia favorites such as sali boti (succulent cubes of mutton marinated in garlic .
- Steam engines, mutton chops, people named "Rutherford" history is a funny thing.
- A crowd of 20,000 feasted on mutton, turkey and Arabian specialties, such as tabbouleh, spread on long buffet tables set up in the city streets.
News & Articles
- Not just for grownups
SILVER CITY — Cowboys of all ages had their moment to shine Thursday night at the Wild, Wild West Pro Rodeo at the Southwest Horseman s Arena from the pros to the novices in the Mutton Bustin championship and the Exceptional Rodeo.
June 8, 2013 - Silver City Sun-News
- Gladewater rodeo rounds up funds for Susan G. Komen
When: 8:15 p.m. today and Saturday. Gates open at 6:30 p.m. with mutton bustin’ at 7:45 p.m. Cost: $14 for Class A seats; $12 for Class B seats; children 12 and younger get in for half price at the gate.
June 7, 2013 - The Longview News-Journal
- Bill Heffernan in Sydney Morning Herald
Senator Heffernan said: "I know what you want to do. You want to get good-bodied mutton in as bloody lamb."
- Keith Flett in Stuff.co.nz
The group's organiser Keith Flett said: "He's got a retro beard, if you look at it it's almost like mutton chops. It's the kind of stuff footballers had in the 70s. It's an interesting choice because he could have gone for the designer style beard...
- Twiggy in Stuff.co.nz
I'm always meeting women who are over 45 who are saying: `I don't know how to dress and I don't want to be a frump, I don't want to look like mutton dressed as lamb. Oh help me, what do I do?',Twiggy told AAP. "I realised there's a whole...