- n a member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in Georgia and eastern Alabama and constituting the core of the Creek Confederacy
- n a town in eastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas River
- n the Muskhogean language spoken by the Muskogee
- George Faught in Muskogee Daily Phoenix
I would like to thank the hardworking men and women from the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, the Oklahoma City Police Department and the Muskogee Police Department who assisted the officers and agents from ICE's Office in Oklahoma City and Dallas to... John Sullivan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sullivan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFBB6cU-pV2v3fW0yVZieuY0CK9ug The Conservative Voice http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/16266.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGBBvjEhnvfpMJ9b5KHtJuBzT2vLA Jul 19, 2006
66102 87867 muskogee The Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame, located in Muskogee, is designated to oversee the Music Trail. Final approval for specific sites on the Trail will be determined by the Hall of Fame. The OMHF has extensive work experience over the years promoting...
- Kenny Wallace in Muskogee Daily Phoenix
Ken and I want to do everything we can to help the races in Muskogee grow,Wallace said of his support of OMS. "I've driven at over a hundred tracks and Outlaw is one of the finest facilities around. They've spent a lot of money on the...