musculoskeletal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to muscles and skeleton
- What's more, the vertebrae in Tut's neck were fused a sign of a musculoskeletal malformation called Klippel-Feil syndrome.
- When reacting to something physical, the parts of the brain that light up are associated with the regulation and sensation of our basic body structure, or musculoskeletal .
- The children had headaches, backaches and neck problems; many had widespread musculoskeletal pain; a couple had internal, visceral pain.
- Steve Peters in Canada NewsWire (press release)
Musculoskeletal disorders are the number-one workplace illness in Europe, affecting millions of workers and costing the economy up to 1.6 percent of GDP. We can no longer afford to waste Europe's potential and have to 'lighten the load' on all... Vladimir Spidla http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladim%C3%ADr_%C5%A0pidla&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFQ4vX-_fezqjKfPs7-L0FejfGpGg Occupational Health Safety http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ohsonline.com/articles/59476/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFuxA2QBCs7BMPVuSs8AUTvANtwPg Mar 6, 2008
66048 87709 musculoskeletal Ergonomic-related injuries, or musculoskeletal disorders, account for over 40 per cent of all lost-time injuries," said Peters, speaking at Ryerson University's George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre, "We are making progress in our...
- Glenn in Earthtimes.org
As shown in the literature, chiropractic spinal manipulation is a very effective treatment for low-back pain and other musculoskeletal injuries,says ACA President Glenn Manceaux, DC. "Furthermore, doctors of chiropractic have broad...