muscadet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n white grape grown especially in the valley the Loire in France
- n dry white wine from the Loire valley in France
- He gets a serviceable muscadet for $6.
- Henderson (left) would begin with sea urchins, along with muscadet (a dry French white wine), followed by goat cheese and dark butter chocolate ice cream.
- Stop at the Gautier confiserie and try a mascaron, a chocolate filled with muscadet.
News & Articles
- It's Oyster Day — Here Are 10 Of The Best Oyster Bars In America
Oysters are having a moment, and no wonder. They’re delicious, unpretentious, and, with their seemingly magical ability to filter the waters they grow in, sustainable, too. When I see oysters on a menu, I have a hard time not ordering them. There’s just nothing like sitting at the bar with a frosty beer or a glass of Muscadet and slurping down a dozen. Luckily, there’s no shortage of great ...
May 5, 2014 - Business Insider