murdoch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States publisher (born in Australia in 1931)
- n British writer (born in Ireland) known primarily for her novels (1919-1999)
News & Articles
- Juneteenth has Murdoch Center bouncing
The Murdoch Center was bouncing -- both inside and outside the bounce-house -- with the excitement of Juneteenth celebrations Saturday morning.
June 23, 2013 - Arizona Daily Sun
- Meet Rupert Murdoch’s Divorce Lawyer
Whose the lawyer who will represent Rupert Murdoch, the man who sits at No. 91 on the Forbes rich list and who, at 82, has announced he is divorcing his third wife Wendy Deng?
June 22, 2013 - LawFuel
- Murdoch's Sun tabloid editor Mohan moves to new News Corp role
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's top-selling Sun newspaper, one of the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloids at the center of a large criminal investigation, said on Friday its editor Dominic Mohan was moving on to a role advising the chief executive of the new News Corp. Sun veteran David Dinsmore, 44, will take over as the paper's editor from June 24, News International, the British newspaper arm of News ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News