murdered : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v kill intentionally and with premeditation
The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered
- v alter so as to make unrecognizable
The tourists murdered the French language
- s killed unlawfully
the murdered woman
lay a wreath on murdered Lincoln's bier
- A witness is murdered, and Mob links surface The body of a slain witness found stuffed into a car trunk.
- Evangelicals have always admired martyrs, from those murdered by Diocletian to slain missionaries.
- Levy doesn't buy the argument that Pearl, who was 38, was murdered simply because he was an American and a Jew crimes to which he confessed moments before he was .