multiform : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a occurring in or having many forms or shapes or appearances
the multiform universe of nature and man"- John Dewey
- And if the past is any indication, that entanglement--sour, multiform and intractable--is likely to last decades: it took four Presidents, two wars and several treaties to get us .
- The multiform hunters are uniform prey; they exist only to be duped.
- In their terrific surrender, cultists reduce a multiform, contradictory world to cant formulas, and thus they become as dangerous as anyone whose head resounds with certainties.
News & Articles
- Charles J. Urdzik – Chubzee, Dr. Chuck, Dr. Prybar, Charlie, Chuckie)
Charles J. Urdzik entered into heaven Sunday, October 20, 2013, after a 14 month battle with Glioblastoma Multiform brain cancer. Chuckie was born in Steubenville, September 20, 1948, to Susan and George Urdzik (both deceased). His childhood was spent in Mingo Junction, Ohio. He loved his Ohio Valley. Charles leaves his loving wife, Pattie (Landers) Urdzik; and ... Read More
Oct. 25, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette