- n a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at many billions of dollars
- Out are the days of somber, aloof and understated figureheads of the French Republic; welcomed in are the celebrity and multi-billionaire visitors, whom Sarkozy greets while .
- Some members of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform did razz the five multi-billionaire hedge fund managers assembled before them about the taxation of carried .
- The PPP is an ill-disguised facsimile of Thai Rak Thai (TRT), the party outlawed after the Thai military overthrew its leader, the multi-billionaire Thaksin Shinawatra, in .
News & Articles
- Carlos Slim: New Telecom Regulations? No Problem
Multi-billionaire Carlos Slim told CNBC he does not think new Mexican telecom legislation will hurt the profitability of America Movil-the company he founded and which is the dominant wireless provider ...
June 11, 2013 - CNBC via Yahoo! Finance
- Stan Lee in Honolulu Star-Bulletin
Iron Man is the alter ego of playboy/engineer/billionaire Tony Stark, who was based, in turn, on Howard Hughes, "one of the most colorful men of our time," Lee wrote a few years later. "He was an inventor, an adventurer, a multi-billionaire,...
- Ian Holloway in Daily Mail
Holloway, manager of the London club for five years, said: "If you are not careful, QPR will saturate the market by offering for everybody. If they get another multi-billionaire in there, they might be the next Chelsea."
- Robert Peston in BBC News
The BBC's business editor Robert Peston said Mr Abramovich and the club's executives were "doing what they can to transform Chelsea from a trophy asset that only a multi-billionaire could own into a something that might be describable as a...